1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Blender

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Anjelica, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Anjelica

Anjelica Member

Please can someone let me know if the downloads on this website are torrents (or links to torrent websites)or not. If so, please can someone let me know where I can downloads ISOs that are not torrents.

Thanks

2. beccajay2

beccajay2 Regular member

I know that psp blender does use torrent (link to sites) but i dont know where you can go for downloads that arnt

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

PSP Blender is a scam as everyone knows... and yes, all it supplies are links to torrents.

Try www.pspiso.com, it has nearly every single PSP game out there, all from file sharing sites, not torrents, though they're generally slower than torrents, they're a good alternative.

4. Anjelica

Anjelica Member

Cheers for this!

I paid $37 for access only to find out once I had registered that they used Torrents. I have asked for my money back as the service was not as advertised but they are claiming they do not use torrents!!

I just wanted a second opinion in case I was missing something. I will try pspiso instead

Thanks again