1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about 360 hardrive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tripplite, Jun 29, 2007.

  1. tripplite

    tripplite Guest

    so, what type of port/connection cable does the 360 hardrive use to connect to the console, what is the name for it?

    also if you could.....i'm looking for an extention cable/anything that extenteds it, for the hardrive

    thanks in advance
  2. 98sohc

    98sohc Regular member

    Jan 9, 2006
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    i believe it is a sata connection(laptop hdd).
  3. tripplite

    tripplite Guest

    yup your right it's SATA, the groves and points are not the same at all, it doen't look like sata to me (but it is), is there a special name for this wide sata connection,
    i just hope microsoft didn't make there own connection head, it doesn't sound at all like them though... any ideas
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  4. tripplite

    tripplite Guest

    sry bad innertent connection, i posted and it didn't show, so i refreshed the page and it didn't show so i kept re posting, sorry about this i get impatient, my IE is really messed up (running win95 with dialup), i'm going back to firefox (on xp)

    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  5. tripplite

    tripplite Guest

    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  6. tripplite

    tripplite Guest

    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  7. tripplite

    tripplite Guest

    although its been a long time i'm still wondering, anyone have any ideas

Share This Page