re keyloggers

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by r1th3n, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r1th3n

r1th3n Guest

no i have respect for him i just want the password so i can actually go to www.newgrounds.com to play pico's school. i cant go there becuase he blocked it and if he unblocks it iwant the password so i can actually be able to unblock all my favorite sites. i the problem is he has no respect for me at all. father or not. i should have my own privacy be able to lock my door and have my music so loud my parents cant hear me and i should be able to play games all i want unless its bedtime or school. v.v u misunderstood me dude

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

than talk to him about it as man to man, not man to child. but doing this is not the right way to earn his respect as you are trying to go behind his back

3. r1th3n

r1th3n Guest

ive tried talking to him im friggin 14 and he thinks im 6. my sister gets more respect than me. last time he really respected me was when i was honored best citizenship award by my school. that was hard enough as is.

4. ddp

you really must have done something that made him not respect you & doing this is not going to help if not make it worse

5. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

If he found out the first time why do think you will get away this time. Not too quick. Who paid for your PC and internet connection. He must have a reason for locking you out. The PC was most likely for school work not playing games.

Nephilim should not have closed your frist thread. You did not break any rule. What he said was right but if he thinks that will stop you getting a keylogger he is mistaken.

6. r1th3n

r1th3n Guest

no my gramps bought it for me and he knows i have games on it. i even have games that are rated M and such. he just wont let me play games on the net i mean i can join games like D00M3 and UT2K4 and UT and HL2 but he wont lemme play some of my favorite web games

7. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

Have you asked the reason he has for locking out the games you like to play?

8. ddp

Noqoilpi, Nephilim was right as r1th3n was asking for a key which you can't ask for here

9. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

I disagree, he asked for a program that recrods key strokes. Which he could use for ill or good. Is this any different then DVD Decrypter. People use it for illegal copying.

It is just an academic discussion. Dad is obviously smart enough to catch him the first time. The kid is not smart enough to find a new key logger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.