reinstall dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by napster81, Dec 12, 2005.

1. napster81

napster81 Regular member

Hi,

I have hardmodded xbox and everything works just fine, i paly games, emulators, etc. Last week i tried to ftp my xbox with my computer but i cant find system management option so im guessing id¡f it is posible to re-install evox and how?

I DISNT INSTALLED MODCHIP AND EVOX BY MYSELF i took my xbox to a place and plp installed it.

tnx

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Well, since you didn't install it I doubt you have the software needed to reload your system. What you're gonna need to find is an Auto Installer...but if EvoX is on your system, It sounds weird that the system management option just disappeared.

Either way, the Auto-Installer is your best bet.

3. punqewe

punqewe Active member

There have been times when I've seen evox machines that just don't [bold]boot up[/bold] right and the menue is cut short. It would just have the normal menu,but only REBOOT as a usable option.

Is that what you're talking about napster81?

Other than that,some versions of evox will me 'customised' and there architecture will be different than other more popular versions. Maybe it's just not in the same place as someone elses.

Either way you are looking for [bold]EVOX SETTINGS[/bold]. Once you find this you are golden.

4. napster81

napster81 Regular member

thanks for the help techniique, i downloaded evox dashboard and the auto installer but whats next?

do i have to make an xiso?

tnx 4 ure help