removing xp pro from hard drive but dont have cd or atleast format it so i can use my win 98

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by deakster, Feb 21, 2004.

1. deakster

deakster Guest

hi there i was out and a friend of mine someway got win xp pro over xp pro i just want to format it or find a way to put it back to original system restore wont work i would appreciate any help thanks deakster

2. Mufasa33

Mufasa33 Member

try rewriting your question so people can make sense of what your problem is....its a little hard to read.

3. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Erm, firstly, WTF are you trying to say, and secondly, could you be a little bit more specific with your error.

4. deakster

deakster Guest

i need to format my drive it has xp pro but i have no disk

5. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Go to this link and download a bootdisk -- so you can restart your PC.. and do a clean install of your O/S.

The bootdisk for windows 98'.. will be sufficient to give you the Format.exe needed to clean your hard drive.

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Do It Right , and you will be a Happy Camper !

Take Care.[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2004
  6. alseides

alseides Guest

lol ur good at cramming everything into one sentence so it sounds like its going forever and that it never ends so people have a hard time understanding what u are and it sounds kinda funny and confusing all at the same time and there are no punctuation marks at all do you understand what i mean