1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

renting game need help?????????????????????????????/

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by phuc, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phuc

phuc Guest

i dont know how to download gAME of the internet . so you guy thinks it would be better to rent game from some place like blockbuster or gamefly? you thinks i could copy their game like killsone and they cant find out. do they have like an special tracking device that could track if we copy thier new release game please help???

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

YOU HAVE POSTED THIS BEFORE
    no double posting.

There is no tracking device.
    They would have no idea.
    Now please stop asking.
    Thanks!!!!!
    -------REMINDER---------------

The intention of this forum is to discuss about Sony Playstation 2, backupping DVD based PS2 games, etc. As usual, no piracy allowed

Last edited: Jan 15, 2005
  3. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

you could always....oh i dont know....buy it

4. phuc

phuc Guest

can you just rent it and copy it w/o buying it?

5. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

What are you, a paranoid 12 year old? Blockbuster is a business, not a law enforcement agency. We're living in America, not soviet russia. If the idea of copying a game makes you this pathetically paranoid, then just buy it and save yourself the worry.

6. Quake-69

Quake-69 Member

^^^^^ TO FUNNY ^^^^^ :))

7. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

phuc, rental companies make their own discs which have a chip embedded in them that sends a signal to the nsa/fbi everytime it is spun around (ie inserted into a drive). If the chip picks up that it is in a ps2 then alls good, but if it picks up that it is in a computer then very bad news for you. What you need to do is line your room containing the computer with lead sheeting at least 1' thick. This will stop the signal getting out. It may also pay to move house every 3 months or so just in case you havent lined the walls properly.
    One of the first movies you should rent is Conspiracy Theory, it is all true

8. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

oh i almost forgot. when you apply at blockbuster/rental make sure you use a fake address. they will ask for id so i usually steal the mail from someone up the street before hand and use that.
    Just remember you do all this at your own risk and we never had this conversation.

There coming....i can hear them....

9. phuc

phuc Guest

i just rent kill zone from them you think i should copy it?

10. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

if you value your freedom i would advise against it

11. phuc

phuc Guest

that is mess up

12. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

did you follow the instructions??? lead lined walls/fake id/rent Conspiracy Theroy??? and you still want to be a pirate???

You crazy man, crazy

13. phuc

phuc Guest

and Jizmak Junior Member said they cant find out

14. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

well see where that barcode sticker is on the disc??? they put that on to hide the chip. When they scan it it activates the chip before you leave the store. When you bring it back it deactivates it. This is so the owners (blockbuster) can make copies with out getting harassed by nsa/fbi. Your better off asking blockbuster to either give you a copy, or ask them not to scan it before you leave the shop. That way the chip doesnt get activated. If the refuse you will either have to risk it and make a copy, steal the original from blockbuster, or buy it

15. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

he said that??? thats because their spies are everywhere. Hes probably one of them, sitting at a screen somewhere in the pentagon waiting for the alarm to go off.

Why do you think we cant talk about pirated things?? because THEY are watching

16. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

Yes phuc, they are watching you even as you read this. And they say you should stop eating paint chips.

17. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

actually i just realised a way of doing it with out getting caught. You need to put the game into your dvd drive, then take it out, then put it back in, then remove it, now hold the disc in your left hand (it must be left due to the earths gravity in northern hemispher, right hand if in southern), now spin around at 16x (around 10000rpm) do this for about 4 mins (so spin around 40000 times). This will break the chip but you only have about 3-4 seconds to get the disc back in the drive before the chip is working again. Now open the disc using notepad and save as a rich text document (this way you get the manual as well, if you save as a txt file it will be in black and white). Now burn the file and jobs almost done. When you eject killzone you MUST spin around in the opposite direction to what you did the first time the exact same number of turns (40000). This will unwind the chip and return it to normal.
    This is a foolproof way and i have used it to make all my backups. Just remember to hold in left hand and spin really fast to dislodge the chip

18. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

oh, you still need the lead lined walls for this method to be absolutly safe.

happy burning
    PS there are no guides on this method as it is my own special way and i plan on marketing it soon. It is gonna be a winner. If you wish to invest, pm me with your credit card details (or your parents if you daont have one) and for a small fee, we can be partners

19. Quake-69

Quake-69 Member

20. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

let us know how you get on. if it works, ill apply for a patent tomorrow and should be rolling in it by next weekend. Now just need to figure out a way to stop the cold sweats and memory loss from all this lead. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.