RESIDENT EVIL 4 (BIOHAZARD)---"your opinions"

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ludlum, May 6, 2005.

1. ludlum

ludlum Member

hey, i just wanted to say that resident evil 4 (biohazard) is one of the best games i hav ever played. i think they really did a good job on this game. my brothers have liked the res evil games since the first game came out, i "had" always hated it though, but this resident evil i love! i find it hard to get my self to stop playin the game! whats your opinion on the game?? what is you rating out of 10? i would hav to giv it a 9.5/10!

IF YOU HAVNT PLAYED THE GAME, YOU HAVE TO

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

It's a shame we all don't have GameCubes... but with the massive price drops, if you have the cash to spare pick up GC just for this game. It is by far an excellent game, maybe one of the best games ever made. They've practically overhauled the whole RE series with this game, and it is for the better.

IMO the previous RE games were shoddy but with some great moments.

P.S. I completed it at a friend's house. =P

3. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

I loved it, got the gamecube just to finish off this game and then gave it the kube to my sis... Awsome game, love playing with the unlocked karakters. Nice xtras and junk. Very good gameplay/.... Loved it a lot... 10...

4. ludlum

ludlum Member

how long is the game though? it takes ages to get on to the 2nd cd! it took me like 13 hours, ive not finished it yet. the game just keeps goin, as soon as you think your at the end.... it keeps goin! they giv u a good supply of ammo (especially handgun) and i think its cool how they made a change about the zombies. i like it alot more wen they r just the "normal" ppl in the game. i think they did a wiked job on the AI aswell, the enemys are actually able to open doors and climb up ladders! :) the killer 7 is the best gun eva!! its a handgun and it has 27 power as a standard!!! im addicted to this game! luv it heaps!!!

5. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

The second cd is way shorter. Fought the regenerators yet?...

6. ludlum

ludlum Member

yeah... lol, on one of the parts it was right next to me so i couldnt sniper it with the heat vision, lol, so it took me about 28 shotgun shells :( which wasted my ammo :( ive just finished the part where u get on the truck and need to shoot everyone chasing you from the back.... then bloody after that the ashely gets kidnapped again!!! thats happened like 5 times in the game!!!!!!
    its hard!!! how many other times does she get kidnapped?

lol, the game is so long, and ashely gets kidnapped all the time!

7. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

I haven't kounted, but I think that is the last time, maybe one more for good measure... Your near the end of the game though... after u beat it, you'll have to chek out the xtras.. Frist time I met one of those regenerators, I thought that u kan just shoot randomly at it and hopefully hit a leach... I messed that shit up with my shotgun, blew it all to peices... Then I ran and picked up the rifle later on... finished off that suker... I love the ammo in that game.. Kill enemies and they drop, just awsome... Still love to kick them though... After a while, I just started to run through the game... Didn't kare nor were skared of n-e monster... Shoot and kill or pass... lol..