Retail ReBuilder?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Pop_Smith, May 24, 2005.

1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Hey, this isn't directly about Rebuilder (errors and such) so I am posting this. (Sorry if this should be in the Stickied RB/CCE Post)

I donated $5 USD to jdobbs and my parents said "Whats that?" (they noticed the PayPal transfer) I explained and showed them the awesome program but, they do not really want me donating anymore money (they are crazy about me "wasting" my money over the net). I recently got a e-mail for v.93 Pro, in it and on his site jdobbs says:

Now, I assume he is ok with my $5 donation but, do I NEED to donate five more $ to stay on the VIP list? I could possibly explain this to parents if NEEDED but, I would rather not have to try....

Peace,

Pop Smith

P.S. I have not encoutered any bugs and such so, I have really reported much on it here or at doom9.

EDIT: lol, I corrected what I was quoting. It was trying to quote the "Now....." part.

Last edited: May 24, 2005
  2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Maybe PM jdobbs directly???

I'd say try to convince your parents it's a good investment. $10 now or $30 later (actually, it'd be $35 for you probably). Maybe try to bribe them.

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

well dammit ... now I'm gonna have to donate :)

I haven't used Rebuilder in a very long time, but don't want to have to pay $30-35 bucks later :) lol