1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revolution Cotroller Inside...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by HipN, Sep 3, 2005.

1. HipN

HipN Regular member

On this site there's a lot of info on the Nintendo Revolution and it said that on September 16th, Nintendo is going to unveil the Revolutionary Controller.

link to the site: http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/nintendo-ds/

2. killerc

killerc Guest

thx for the info HipN i hear the controller will be desighned to play snes and n64 games?

3. xpitbull

xpitbull Guest

I want the controller to be revolutionary, lets just hope they come up with something good

4. killerc

killerc Guest

i think its going to be a mix of snes ,n64 and gc, that would be weird tho

5. xpitbull

xpitbull Guest

I want it to be revolutionary, i dont want a mutant looking controllers. LOL

6. killerc

killerc Guest

it will be wierd playin paper mario with a different controler and controls

7. djspida5

djspida5 Member

the controller will be simple. so simple, it will be revolutionary.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2005
  8. killerc

killerc Guest

ok simple aint revolutionary

9. xpitbull

xpitbull Guest

I agree with Killer, simnple things sucks, the console is already "simple" so they better come up with something good. Sony is going the wrong way, so Nintendo's biggest opponent is ms, if they put some heart in the system they can pull this one off this time

10. killerc

killerc Guest

hows SOny being simple

11. sushi_x

sushi_x Guest

somebody have a killer concept pic?

12. Solaray

Solaray Guest

hmm, well all nintendos talk about "wanting it to be easy for evry one to controll, not wanting non-gamers to feel scared of the controlls"
    and their statement " the new console will not have any A or B buttons"

Only means one thing! the controllers wont have ANY buttons!! so how ever you controll the dam thing is gonna be amazing,,"

13. zeldaman

zeldaman Guest

ummm wow... that is just messed up... I totally do not like it... I am in total shock that nintendo would release that as the controller.. I really hope there are some better 3rd party controllers... I prey that there are...

14. stevetex

stevetex Regular member

I am looking on that link, and I cannot find that controller. Does anyone have a direct link to it? I haven't had my coffee yet today. :)

15. stevetex

stevetex Regular member

16. sushi_x

sushi_x Guest

pros of the new controler: u have total control over the games that u play and there are literally infinate possibilities
    cons: many developers r not willing 2 abandon their methods of making games for a controller with 8 buttons

17. Solaray

Solaray Guest

OH your all so crazy, developers dont think like gamers!!
    Maby you dont want to change, but developers want MONEY!!
    And Nintendo keep going on about how they want to get more people into games and attract new gamers. Thats why they made it Remore control shaped, coz it wont put people off picking it up.

Theres no cons about it, coz even if you wanted to make a fighting game you could still do all the moves with an 8 button controller and even more, say you want to uppercut you can just hold the A button down and actually do an uppercut, and if you want to kick you can hold the b button and move the controller like a round house.

I think i will prove to be best in games like DOOM 3 and racing games.

A Golf developers dream, i can bet my life a TigerWoods game will be in development!, Tennis games,,,Oh its gonna be crazy!

ok so the controllers got 4 buttons and a D-pad, The motiopn part of it has so many abilities yo dont need too many buttons, thats how it attracts new gamers! and old gamers just need to learn how 2 use it too!

18. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

omg how do you pll like this controller it looks like shit ,,,,, no nintendos gunna be bankrupt and how will it play older nintndo games with that many buttons

19. Solaray

Solaray Guest

Your so corrupted by the what you think things should be!!

Its like telling someone their in the matrix, you owont get it now but soon it will hit you, all controllers look like "TOYS"

This one looks like a Remote? WHY????

Because you only need one hand to play games
    Because Nintendo are trying to attract a wider "older" audiance and most people are use to plicking up remotes for all electrical stuff.

Its the best looking controller so far the only reason no one notices is because all the other controllers follow the same stereotype with 2 hands!

If someone never played a game in their life they wouldnt look at the REV controller and say "na im not into games" they would think it was a remote controll!!!! Its MATURE!!! its MODEN!!!

I think nintendo will work on word of mouth, when people start saying "oh i went round my friends house and the REV is cool"

I wasnt too sure about the DS until i went in a shop and played it,,, right then i felt like almost buying it "but im too poor"

20. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

ok who playes viseo games with a remote controller