1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revolution Cotroller Inside...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by HipN, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Solaray

Solaray Guest

Phew!! Im glad its a fake it looked CRAP! What they need is an addon that goes over the current controller face and adds on 2x 3d sticks/dpad and support for 9 action buttons in total! But then they also need the addon to be used for NINREV games like fighting games coz theres some people wh just want to play games in the old way! But i think most REV games wont let that happen!

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

I am wondering if there will be a add-on for the DS. I thought during E3 they said, all nintendo games will be available to play through the revolution. That would be something to see. I would love playing Metoes on the big screen, but at the same time it seems impossible.

3. HipN

HipN Regular member

I think they meant that all previous Nintendo console games can be played on the Revolution. And by the way, the addon/cradle/shell will look something like that, what I mean is, the remote thingy will probably plug into the shell so it can act as a "regular" controller with sensors.

4. Solaray

Solaray Guest

The thing is it wont be all nintendo games just the big ones, like donkeykong,zelda and so so ! Im guessing onlythe popular ones! ill tell you what they need to do!!! they need to talk to sega and throw in their games too!

Tho the games wont be free, they will probably cost $5 each to download, and nintendo is pretty simple so i think you will probably pay by downlaod credit by going into a game shop and buying download credit and putting the pin number into the machine,,, or creditcard online!!!!??????? who knows!

5. akoli

akoli Member

I've seen the advert for revolution probably from E3 or sumfink but the controller looks very interesting remote with motion sensors with enough buttons a crosshair and a seperate joystick ......if its not good then it will keep me fit with all arm flapping ...:O)

6. target911

target911 Guest

im going to get the xbox 360, im either going to wait and few years then get the rev, when it gets really cheap, or just wait til the next-next generation when they fix all the flaws.

7. HipN

HipN Regular member

Im probably going to get th 360 next year when it gets cheaper, i like the ps3 better, but im probalby going for the 360, and i might go for the rev if it gets good reviews and if i hear good things about it.

8. Dunn55

Dunn55 Guest

I hope they make nintendo's controller similar to the x-boxs or PS3 because i always thaught they were confusing.

9. akoli

akoli Member

I've heard the revoltution is gonna be around about £100 mark bearing in mind its a games machine not all singing all dancing Game & Entertainment system. The 360 will come down in price but the £270 is a bit of a bargain when u look at all the stuff u get for your money

10. Solaray

Solaray Guest

Hell no!!! dont be silly!

Nintendo couldn't bring out a home console that cheap! The DS was £150, the REV will be about 250 on release. And it is all singing and dancing theres not really much more the other consoles can do then the REV.

11. akoli

akoli Member

We'll see , I guarantee that it wont break the £200 mark as the xbox 360 is debuting at 209 basic , its the only way they can get a bite at the sony n microsoft cherry

Cheapest - Revolution £150 est maybe an extra 20-30, within 6 months you;ll get one with game for about £120 (they cant go any lower as this is gamecube territory)
    Mid Price - Xbox £209
    Over Priced - PS3 £300

In my opinion any one agree....disagree

12. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

what are u talking about the revo will be like 200 cause its no different from the ps2

13. riplord

riplord Guest

This reply might be a little late but after watching the Tokyo Gameshow Footage, nintendo is trying to bring gaming back to its roots. Not only trying to satisfy veteran gamers but novices as well. The revolution provides a gentler learning curve. For example: if A person new to gaming bought a revolution, they could start with the remote control, and once they get the hang of it because it seems like an intuitive device, they can upgrade to the other accessories to upgrade the "remote" later. Whereas a veteran gamer might buy the controller upgrades outright. Like the two button NES controller it was just pick up and play. Less intimaidating right? Well the point i'm trying to get at is that a little more 20 years ago, Nintendo released the "game and watch" lcd games, with the "Control Cross" Or D-Pad that Gunpei Yokoi is credited with creating, and later integrated into the NES/Famicom. And at that time it rocked the gaming community. Well now The Big "N" is aiming to start a revolution with their new interface. Not just a controller. The way I see it, the less you are thinking about that hunk of plastic in your hands, the more you focus on enveloping your self in the game. It might flop, it might not. But if it does not flop, then, gamers, developers, and console manufacturers alike will start to think outside of the box. No pun intended. I'm not a fanboy, Just think it might be a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2005
  14. akoli

akoli Member

what am talking about is based on "Nintendo president Satoru Iwata" owns sayings - a cheap affordable console that is not going to be as powerful as an xbox 360 - you can get a ps2 for £100 now so revolution will retail forabout £150-£180 then you can add on all your fancy controllers dvd dongle etc !!!

15. riplord

riplord Guest

Same thing with the NES, Its graphics were less pretty than the Sega Master system, the NES released for 100 USD, While The SMS released for 200 USD. So nintendo has always tried to make gaming affordable.

16. plazma

plazma Guest

But you can use it like a sword......... . . .

17. djspida5

djspida5 Member

Revolution will be under $250 USD, kiddies. Smile.

it's really worth it. And it's backwards compatibile up the wahzoo! can't wait till this comes out.

18. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

That is what Im excited about. I cant wait until they come out with a starwars light saber game where you can fight it out with vader.

19. daredevl

daredevl Guest

Lets hope if its a good controller that sony and microsoft take note of the idea, at least then we can be swinging bats in front of our 360/PS3

20. kazuya111

kazuya111 Guest

i think the revolution controler is going to be mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and nentendo might make an even better one.

by the way have you got any tips on nintendogs for my sister pl'$.

and what do you think of PS3/ I AM A BIG NENTENDO FAN AND SONY FAN.

OH! YEA! AND MY SISTER WHANTS TO KNOW HOW TO GET A DALNATION TOO.