1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riteks not perfect

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by mastersak, Apr 12, 2004.

1. grogey

grogey Guest

Even saying it in an email is against the rules - it would still be considered as site content.

Is it just me or does there seem to be a "rash" of posts mentioning piracy in the last couple of weeks?

2. michigan

michigan Guest

Looking bcak on previous posts it loooks like they come in spurts this must be the latest. It would be nice if people would use decent post starts too instead of "Help" or "newbie question" (this one shows up a lot in the newbie forum) well no shit it's a newbie forum, the best ones are the ones that start with one of these then go on about how they did a search and couldn't find anything on it, then ask the questions that have been asked thousands of times. I like to help people out but they should at least try to look around first then ask for help when they get stuck or confused. I think some people want us to burn their back-ups for them.

3. jukebox45

jukebox45 Guest

I'm working here in Taiwan, and the blank CDR DVDR market is amazing. From what I see, there are even clones of clones - I use Ritek DVD-R's with no drama on my new Asus 0804, but have seen at least three different labellings - none of which have been shown on the posts here! They sell for between NTD$21 ($0.62 US) and NTD$30 ($0.89 US) depending on how hard you shop and how many you buy. They are among the more expensive here ~ others sell for as low as NTD$14....