sagem dbox still not working please help

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by ptbbfst, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ptbbfst

ptbbfst Member

cud some1 plz help i hav changed codes on my dbox which allowed me to view my channels again but tried this wif the father in laws box to no avail. i can still get the usual bbcs etc but nothin else. he has obviously tampered wif somethin on the box as wen i press ok on the remote the channel lists headin says All Services then wen i move across to wat on mine is Sports, Movies etc his says eg, 18D with only 1 channel in list. he denies touchin any settings so i cant find out wat he has pressed. any help on any of this wud b greatly appreciated as i am a technophobe lost in all of this. it took me 4 months to find how to put the codes in thats how bad i am lol. plz help thanks

2. ptbbfst

ptbbfst Member

sorry to b a hassle i hav looked all over for answers to this but as i honestly dont hav a clue about anythin techno i dont no wat im lookin for. im sorry 4 openin a new thread but ive been tryin to find an answer to fix this for over a week n am at my wits end even though i hav no doubt the answers r here somewhere. the image is sportster 1.10 oo6 i think if this helps thanks in advance 4 any advice

3. myksterx

myksterx Regular member

what type of dbox do you have?

nokia dbox2 x2 amd?

sagem dbox? etc?

please let me know.

i know how to fix the Nokia DBOX2 x2 AMD.. But i am not going to help unless you can find out your box is 100% a Nokia dbox2 "x2 amd"... because it may harm your box... (possibly forever)

4. ptbbfst

ptbbfst Member

thanks 4 replyin its a sagem dbox it has a sticker on it sayin x2 if that means anythin again thanks any help is much appreciated

5. myksterx

myksterx Regular member

helo not a problem, i have tested it on a NOKIA DBOX 2 which had in permanemt marker on the back "x2"..

if you want me to help you.. you have to understand that i tested it on a NOKIA not a SAGEM..

whether it works or not i dont know. trial and error basicly..

if you want me to help you tonight then have you got a NULL MODEM CABLE?

Mike.

6. myksterx

myksterx Regular member

helo mate, going to bed now.

try the link in my signature below..

its very straight forward to follow..

if you attempt it tonight then please post back in here and let me know how you got on!

i will check back here tomorow when i have time.

7. ptbbfst

ptbbfst Member

sorry only hav a router and ethernet cables if it can b set up that way i appreciate ur help as im totally out of my depth with this jargon lol. im willing to give anythin ago as ive lost contact wif my provider n dont hav a choice again thanks

8. ptbbfst

ptbbfst Member

thanks but i fixed it i just changed the camd to evocamd and got all channels on again thanks 4 tryin to help much appreciated

9. myksterx

myksterx Regular member

hello ptbbfst well done for doing it.

can i just ask, can you please send me how you did it your way?

as the way i did it was with a NULL MODEM CABLE only..

and it took a long time.. and i don't know how to fix the sagem ones as of yet..

so could you please help me this time? Cheers.