san andreas PAL fix

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by raryke, Oct 6, 2005.

1. raryke

raryke Member

Can someone please send me the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas DAGGER PAL.XBOX Fix i cant find it anywhere. Ineed this to hopefully play trainers with my game

2. shinji257

shinji257 Member

I actually got a pal fix for this game a while back. It isn't based off the same one as the one you want but it works fine. I converted it to a ppf-o-matic file for use with dvd2xbox and the ppf file comes in 2 versions. If you already patched the game with dvd2xbox or something similar then use 54540082_avfix.ppf otherwise use 54540082.ppf. You can patch it using PPF-O-Matic which can be found on the internet.

PPF patch file:
    http://shinji.chaosnet.org/x-s/54540082.zip

I still think it is odd that the patch that was intended to make it so that you could get color on pal games and the side effect was the allowance of trainers in the game.

Oh and if you want to just re-rip the game you can drop 54540082.acl and 54540082.ppf into the acl folder for dvd2xbox and it will apply the ppf file once it is done ripping the disc.

Enjoy!

Note: This ppf file was based on a pre-patched default.xbe file found on the internet. The original archive filename was GTA.San.Andreas.AV.Region.Fix. HDD.Fix.WORKING.rar. It was created by "GinGGer MiNNger 2K5" so credit for the initial patching of the xbe should be given to that person. I just made the required download time a little smaller ;)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2005
  3. raryke

raryke Member

thanks man thats what i was looking for

4. Whisp

Whisp Member

hey i think this just what i need but how do i apply the .avfix file? or what do i do with it?

5. illastic1

illastic1 Member

I have tried applying this patch to various xbox gta:sa .iso files with ppf-o-matic and i get the same error messege saying "Binlock/Patchvalidation failed. Continue?" then when i click "yes" it says "patch succesfully applied, burn image to cd now" yet when i burn it it still doesnt work on my xbox.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2005