Shadyroms? What happened?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by corn, Mar 26, 2008.

1. corn

corn Guest

I remember yesterday I was getting some ROMS off there site, and now its offline? Dang, the only site that had seriously every ROM, and they get taken off. Anyone know what happened?

2. toomyzoom

toomyzoom Member

I don't know but I got same problem. In 5/26/08, I still can download but next day 5/27/08, I can't download anymore nad it shows "This Website has been Temporarly Suspended". Anyone knows?

3. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

probably illegal.... against ESA rules. almost 80% of ROM images are ESA protected and if they go against the rules then the admin is warned and all the roms must be taken down with 24 hours.... if the admin doesnt instant court dispute and all his/her server gear are confiscated from them and also all links to other sites will be followed up and the same will happen to them as well.....

yes, Downloading Roms is tempting but just dont do it straight up.... sometimes websites say that if you own the game you can download it.... not true, you must have physically dumped the rom from the cartridge with a matching checksum and hardware ID number for it to be legal