Sid Meier's Pirates

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by goduke, Jul 24, 2005.

1. goduke

goduke Guest

I know there was a post on here several days ago, but has anyone figured out how do backup pirates? My copy just sticks on the startup screen for my X3 chip.

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

if there was a post on here a few days ago, then why are you posting again......

3. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Mine plays off the HDD fine, maybe it's the disc you're using or didn't burn it right.

4. goduke

goduke Guest

Thanks Achilles. I might try saving it on the hard drive. It is not my discs because this is the first encounter with backing my games up that has failed. Thanks again.

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Have you tried patching it with Craxtion?

6. goduke

goduke Guest

I will try that and get back to you. I have been using Qwix and that has worked for my other games, but I will see.

7. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Also check that when you FTP the files over to your PC, make sure all of them transferred over. FlashFXP usually tells you the number if there are failed files.

8. goduke

goduke Guest

Yes, I made sure of that - even went so far as to check the file sizes. I have made backups of almost all of my games I own and this, my Prince of Persia and Advent Rising are the first ones to give me trouble. I will just keep working at it.

9. goduke

goduke Guest

Hmm...oh well, the patch did not work. I guess I will try saving it to my hard drive and see if that works....