SIMPLE BACK UP QUESTION

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Alkoe310, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Alkoe310

Alkoe310 Guest

has anyone bought any back ups from ritegames.com or any other back up games site ?

i just want to know if the site is legit and if the games work

thanks in advance

*sorry for posting the first thread in the wrong place

2. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

Uh dude. Why would you pay for something that you couldn't even use on a normal i.e. non-moded XBOX™??

Is this illeagle? You can bet your left 'Maple Nut' on it! If you are to freaking cheap to shell out for a Game at retail at least get it from Blockbuster or someplace off the deep dark iNet shesh! I wouldn't pay someone for such a service. Not when there are other alternitves...

3. Alkoe310

Alkoe310 Guest

you did not answer the question

4. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

Ok then I shall do so now.

To you first question: No I never heard of 'em till I came across this Thread.

As to your second question. I guess I ought to ask what your definition of legit is. Because I have a feeling it might be at odds with yours. But if youre refering to a legit trade for cash. ??? See above

If you ment legit in the way that I ment it then HELL NO! It's illeagle as Hell. I have better things to the to report this to M$ but, I hope that outfit gets shutdown faster then a Brothel in the middle of the Vatican!

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

you shouldnt even be asking this question and this thread should be closed and you should be booted off the forum for linking a pirated site to the forum. You actully didnt link it but you typed where it was and that in my opinion is against the rules.