slayers evox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jasin39, May 17, 2005.

1. jasin39

jasin39 Member

I had a modchip in my old xbox (ver1.0), and i fried the conextent video chip. So i bought a used ver1.1 I put the chip in and a different hd, the old one is locked. So the new hd is only 60gig. I got a copy of Slayers auto installer 2.6 and made my boot disc and everything is a go.

But when i load the pxhdd loader program it says my chip doesnt support the eject fix hack. In order to back up my games i need the gamedisc in the tray before the box boots.

their is two problems here 1) my modchip supported the hack fix and hdd loader worked just fine in my old box

2) if i put the disc in the xbox before I power on, the game loads and i dont even get to the dash. So in theory the only way i could back up my game is to ftp to my comp then reFTP it to my hd

If there is anyway i can fix this or if there is a tool that can fix this, please let me know. Thanks

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

try and use complex tools to rip your game to the hd...complex tools is my favorite app to use when dealing with xbox games.