slow backup-repost (iposted in the wrong sction at fisrt)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by tim1210, Jul 25, 2005.

1. tim1210

tim1210 Regular member

GDFimage.exe

could someone please, pretty please pm me about where i can find this file? i swear i've been searching for daaaaays, its friken annoying. i've checked the "usual places" and i've searched on google, yahoo, and teoma for hours! please help!

If u dont know that you could also help by telling my if theres a way to make my multidisc bakups work fast. i tried using recordnow udf 128 thing with cpxmenux and it works but is incredibly slow. so far ive searched and found out that ppl say gdfimage makes the bakups as fast as the originals.
    tim1210
    _ 25. July 2005 @ 14:47 _ Edit message
    ok, nvm i got gdfimage which works ok but is still pretty slow compared to real games or running them of the hdd. someone said that complex menu sucks so maybe that may be the source of the speed problem? does anyone know of any other way to put multiple games on a backup?

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Try Craxtion4.

3. tim1210

tim1210 Regular member

will it work with multiple games for 1 dvd? how do i get the option 4 that

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yes there's a Multigame disc option, as long as you don't go past the 4.3GB (I think) limit then you can add as many games as you can.

5. tim1210

tim1210 Regular member

ok ill try it, tx a bunch, i heard sum1 else say that it was slow, but i guess everyone's xbox is different...