So, I've d/l'ed a SoulCaliber bittorrent for DC

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by amacbeth, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amacbeth

amacbeth Member

Now, it's all said and done, and I have a folder with a SFV file and an array of 001, 002, etc files. Are these RAR files? Shouldn't there be a RAR file to go with all of these?

I have no idea what to do with these to burn them, and play it. Any help would be AMAZING.

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey amacbeth,

This is a pretty standard question here on AfterDawn, and I hate to sound rude, but you can do a search here on the site or use Google in order to find you answer.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/
    or
    http://www.google.com/

Also, if you go through the multiple threads listed on the FileSharing Forums, you will no doubt find the answer you are looking for. Also, you should check out the guides section because they will have information as well.

Hope this helps!

;)

BTW...Welcome to AfterDawn!

3. amacbeth

amacbeth Member

Listen Venom,

That may be the nicest thing a person has ever done for me. And you didn't sound rude at all, and you did help a load.

ps. you're venom.gif is astounding.

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Thanks! You are very welcome.

I try! ;)

Thanks alot! I have several that I use and if you are around the forums, you will most certainly see them, including a very funny one that someone did for me, that had me in a bikini outfit!

BTW...if after you have searched for you answer you find it, and then you get a REALLY difficult problem, don't hesitate to ask, but the only advice that I can give, would be to always search first.

Also, when you do find it, post back in here to let us know how it worked for you! Would like to see the outcome!

;P

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005
  5. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

So humble venom.

6. leifh

leifh Member

im bored so ill answer it:

open 001 with winrar and it should do the rest. you should probably end up with a .cdi which you can burn with discjuggler (dunno where to get it cuz i have a mac) and you are done

or if you have a mac then get cdi rip from http://www.dcemulation.com/mactools.htm, then use it on the cdi and it will turn into 2 files. use toast (if you dont have toast then download it with acquisition or limewire or buy it) to burn the audio file as an audio cd AS A SESSION (DO NOT CLOSE THE DISK) you can then eject it and put it back in and burn the second file as a multitrack cd-rom xa and CLOSE THE DISK. once this is finished, eject and put in your dc. if it doesnt work then you probably need a boot disk.

if you dont have the boot disk email me and ill give you a link to it.

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ leifh

Recommending warez and trolling for members aren't appreciated. Let's remove the link from your sig ;)

Last edited: May 3, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.