Softmoded hard drive and unmoded xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by alexmoi, Jul 31, 2005.

1. alexmoi

alexmoi Member

I have a softmoded original xbox hard drive. Is it possible to put that modded harddrive in the unmodded xbox, without modchip?

2. woofis

woofis Guest

not inless u unlock the hdd with the softmodded xbox then mod ur other box and lock it in that xbox. so it shares the eeprom. so what ur asking to do. the answer is no. :)

3. PownagE

PownagE Guest

Woofis...

I have a modded dash with unleash X but when i moved i missed an update and when i try to get the update i get error 21...and i have the zip file but i cant connect to my xbox and ftp im not sure how becuz my friend did it the first time if u have any suggestions and could help contact me at p8ntballpimp008

That would be awesome then we could mod and levl up cuz i got some sick ones....let me no man

4. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Do you have multiple dashboards? If so, uninstall the dash giving you problems. Download the latest version of that dash, transfer it back to your xbox and you should be fine.

5. woofis

woofis Guest

pownage... when xbox live goes for an auto update it requires to go the the ms dash. but since your xbox is modded. it tries to load ur unleash x dash but cant causing it to error 21. fixing this is easy. load the gamesave back up. if your gamesave has a turn off feature use that. if not remove the softmod. get the update then put softmod back on.