1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SOLVED]Fifa 10 - Can't patch to ssv2

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by brooksonj, Nov 17, 2010.

1. brooksonj

brooksonj Guest

I downloaded the ssv2 files from the abgx site, and have used xbc and abgx to patch Fifa 10 to ssv2.

After doing this and running the ISO through abgx, it still comes up as ssv1.

What gives?

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Active member

Did you use the correct set of SSv2 files? There are multiple sets for that game (5). maybe the ones in the database don't match your xex. NTSC or PAL?

Did abgx say that it was successfully patched?

3. brooksonj

brooksonj Guest

Yep yep, matched the xex. It's RF, PAL NTSC/J. ABGX said it patched fine.

I haven't grabbed the new abgx yet, I didn't think it was an issue though because other games with ssv2 identify in abgx fine. I'll try it but I don't have high hopes.

Doesn't seem to be an issue with this specific game as I can't find anyone else having the same problem. I even spotted an abgx log with the same xex, and the person was able to patch it fine to ssv2.

Edit: It was also burned as ssv1, and the ISO I'm using/trying to patch was ripped from that copy using imgbrn.

Edit 2: I haven't tried the other 2 ss/dmi for that xex, I just assumed I could pick which ever I wanted. Silly. I'll go try them.

Edit 3: Solved. Just had to try the 3 different ones for that xex. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
  4. stealthdf

stealthdf Regular member

if it doesnt work next time save the logs and copy/paste it here

5. eebeejay

eebeejay Active member

Cool.