some games wont work!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by bribreeza, Jun 18, 2005.

1. bribreeza

bribreeza Member

i have two games i wish to backup, playboy the mansion, and grand theft auto (3) the new one out, and then i load the games on to the hard-drive (F: HHD LOADER) but when i play them from the hard-drive they do not load, so i tried burning them, which once again did not work, does these new games have some kind of new codes on them? and how do i get rid of them?

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, these games worked fine for me. To get the games deleted off the HD you need to ftp into it and delete them. What program are you using to burn the games with?

3. bribreeza

bribreeza Member

Smart Ftp and craxtion, so i can just put the game into the xbox, without loading it, just connect and transfer?

4. zeno60

zeno60 Member

If you have the xISO's (gamename.iso) files for the game. I would just use Qwix (http://www.teamavalaunch.com/qwix/) to ftp all the game files onto the xbox using the ISO alone. Very simple and it will load all files, patch xbe, and ftp, all in one step.

5. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

bribreeza, are these games in the ISO format on your computer, or do you have the game discs actually? If you have the game discs, just use DVD2Xbox to DL the games to your Xbox's HD. If you have an ISO on your computer, just ftp the folder directly to your Xbox using an ftp program. Both games worked find for me on my Xbox, so they should work fine for you. If you did DL these games maybe they are corrupted games, which is not uncommon...