Something to cause feedback on Speakerphone

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Mr_Del, May 17, 2005.

1. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

There is this one person I call and I always end up on speaker phone. I hate this and would like to find a way to combat this. I want to find something I can use on my phone to cause feedback on the other phone while it is in speaker mode. That way they will be forced to pick up the phone and turn off the speaker if the want to talk.

I realy do not expect a reply but is worth a shot to see if anything is out there that will do want I want.

Thanks
    -Del

2. jpp01uk

jpp01uk Regular member

yes, dont ring them :)

why do they put you on speaker phone?

you could just make a blowing noise down the phone like wind, that would be annoying!

3. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Ok lets just say the person is my daughter. The one turning on speaker phone is my Ex (thank god) Wife. I am not allowed to have any private conversation with my daughter when I talk to her at her mothers house. Now it should be a bit more clear.

-Del

4. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

Yeah, my grandmother has one of those "hearing impaired" phones. It has a slider that rasies the volume of the earpeice to a ridiclous level. Half the time simply placing the phone up to your head causes feedback.

Now I know this isn't exactly what you want, since it will be causing feedback on your phone, and it's not activated by the other party using the speaker. But it does transfer through the phone to the other party, so you could use it to some extent. I know sometimes when I call Gram's it's up to high, and it's very unpleasent. So you could just turn it up and place the phone over the counter, it will feedback nicely. Just a suggestion.