sony DCR-TRV280 driver

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by snot123, May 20, 2008.

1. snot123

snot123 Guest

this is the software that came with my cam hope it helps
    this is an iso mount it or burn it to disk then install need Alcohol120% or nero to burn the image.copy this in your browser or in start run.
    sorry but i have removed my link to this,now posted on torrent

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2008
  2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

What prompted that post? Full moon?

3. PFloyd

PFloyd Regular member

I dont have my univeral translater working, so, can someone explain that post?

4. snot123

snot123 Guest

i am sorry, this is the driver for a sony DCR-TRV280 cam corder, I was only trying to help people that are trying to get the drivers for the camera but I believe I have come to the wrong place I will shut down the link then and maybe try driverguide.com sorry to bother you.

5. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

The post makes sense, but it isn't really relevant, it's a very specific driver, and is probably very unlikely to be used.

6. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Relevant to what? Who would the post make sense to, Sam? If folks have the same camcorder as the "full moon" OP, then they already know about the software.

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  7. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Well, that was my point. There's a 1 in ridiculous chance that someone with this exact camera needs the driver, and the post is at least legible, but due to the unlikely nature of it being required...

8. cgram7

cgram7 Member

This is whats wrong with afterdawn, this is why I rarely visit afterdawn anymore people aren't here to help people anymore. you are looking for something, anything to critize someone about. I for one just happened to have this exact camera and was looking for this exact driver. But thanks to members who have been hanging around posting dozens of thread critizing (so they can have a senior member or afterdawn addict title after they're name). , instead of helping people this site has really taken a turn for the worst So hang around here all day and roast people for posting "useless" threads to keep away people who make valuable contributions, so that we all don't realize what idiots you are. as for me I will find and contribute my information elsewhere.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  9. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Have you any idea how many drivers there are in existance? If we had a thread for each of them (or for that matter a thread with all of them) the place would be completely overwhelming with drivers - you just can't pull such a thing off in a forum. We see the occasional post that asks for a driver and we look for it for them. Storing pages and pages of drivers just doesn't make sense for a forum.

10. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I guess that you forgot to read any of the other threads, in this very forum.

Have a nice day.