Sony DVD 100 cam corder

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by dbjdd, Jan 31, 2004.

1. dbjdd

dbjdd Member

I have a Sony dvd 100 camcorder..I used the dvdrws that go with the camera. They are now full and I cant figure out how to burn them to a larger dvdr.
    I have a dvd drive and a dvdrw drive on my computer.

Can anyone walk me thru this and recommend software or any tips on how to do this...please and thank you...

Please dont ban me..I hope I chose the right spot to post this question.....as you can tell I am new!!!

2. yuedana

yuedana Regular member

you should be able to just copy the dvd to your hard drive and then burn them with burning software.

what kind of files does the camcorder create on the dvd-rw?

3. monroec

monroec Member

no, it is not that easy. they are movie vr vob. files, and only 1.4 gb. on a disc. so we want to put 3 1.4 gb discs together to one 4.7. the capture program will download to computer in mpeg files. make sure you change the way the computer tages the captures or it will name the captures from each disc the same which will cause problems when re recording. change to cap1002 or cap 2002. then you can use nero vision express to burn to disc. roxio seems to have trouble. does your camera sometime have horible "scratching" audio sounds when someone makes a loud noise when your recording/