1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony psp problem: an internal error has occurred. (80410A0B)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by goofytaj, Nov 23, 2006.

1. goofytaj

goofytaj Member

when i try to get on the internet on my psp by scaning for a channel i always get the message "An internal error has occurred.(80410A0B)"

does anyone know what this means and what i need to do to fix it.

you can email me at *10. Don't post your email address to the forums! Spambots love dumb forum users who post their email addresses to public sites and grab those addresses and you will soon discover the wonders of penis enlargement kits and other really useful products posted daily to your inbox. ..edited by Jannejt*

thank u

Last edited: Dec 5, 2006
  2. kazin

kazin Member

try hard resetting your psp. i know this happened with mine sometimes when i was emulating 2.71 with devhook

3. eternalis

eternalis Regular member

4. goofytaj

goofytaj Member

wat do you mean by hard resseting it and what do i have to do reset my settings or watever

5. eternalis

eternalis Regular member

Hard resetting is just holding the PSP's power switch until it turns of and then turning it on again.

And to reset settings, go to Settings-->System Settings-->Restore Default Settings.

6. goofytaj

goofytaj Member

well i restored my defualt settings and hard resseted my psp. the message came back up. so am i out of luck. also if i could enter manually with all the info will it let me in, does this only happen when it scans. if i send my psp to sony u think they could fix it.

also thank u very much foe youre help.

7. tbeeghly

tbeeghly Member

I had the exact same problem. I can't send it in to Sony since I removed my warranty sticker so I plan to swap the WiFi card myself. I'll let you know how it goes and if it solves the problem.

8. touran22

touran22 Regular member

that will be a bitch to do so good luck!

9. tbeeghly

tbeeghly Member

Yea, no kidding, I'm looking at the guide and it is unreal how much stuff you have to take off. The WiFi card is at the very back of the system! Here's the link to the guide if you're curious Thanks to Hodgins91 for the guide.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2006