1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soo... is there any solution or am I left out?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by icecolde, Apr 9, 2010.

1. icecolde

icecolde Member

Ok so basically I have a PS2 Slimline, model # is scph-70003SS and a USB stick. I have been searching on google and youtube for a method which will allow me to play backed up PS2 games (Yes, I'm being dead serious, quite a few of my PS2 games are on the verge of dying), but I am finding it incredibly hard to find infomation on any current ps2 slim soft mods, can anyone help?

Thanks very much.

EDIT:

I have found some info: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28441

However I don't have 007, so I will be using Driv3r as it contains an elf file, but I need help figuring out how to activate the .elf file once i've burned the image.. here some infomation:

Location of elf: D:\TFA
    elf description: TFA_DD_E.ELF, 5.55 MB (5,821,436 bytes)
    3 folders and 3 zip files in the same directory, they seem to contain sound effect files.
    folder names: FMV, IOP, SOUND
    zip names: SOUNDE, TFA, TFA2.

maybe that info can hint someone to how the .elf would be activated? since its like sound effects and stuff maybe as soon as I get in game or shoot a gun or something the exploit will kick in?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  2. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member