Splinter Cell Double Agent Backup Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ryathz, Nov 10, 2006.

1. ryathz

ryathz Member

Okk i got Splinter Cell Double Agent from a freand and backed it up to my HDD and it wont play i cant load past the first loading screen it just sits there saying Loading... and the bar is at the end. He backed his up and it worked fine. I cant back it up agine becouse he has moved away. When backing it up it went over fine i used DVD2XBOX. I can load the online XBE fine but i cant load the main XBE. Any help on how to fix it becouse i really want to play it?

2. theridges

theridges Guest

Splintercell DA wont work off the HD on most xbox's only a few,i believe there is a fix i will look for it :)

3. ryathz

ryathz Member

Cheers man i will be soo happy if you find it i will be your slave (JKing) :):)

4. ryathz

ryathz Member

Are you having any luck finding the fix or any way of doing it? Sorry for the double post.

5. theridges

theridges Guest

No i have searched everywhere with no luck,but i am still looking because i dont like playing it off the disc either :)

6. ryathz

ryathz Member

Yea i cant really play it of the disc becouse my freand took it to fiji. I have clocked every other spilnter cell and where i come from the only place to get it from is to order it offline but i cant do that becouse i dont have a credit card :( Ohh well if you cant find any thing its alright i will just go with out

7. steimy

steimy Active member

I will have to test my copy, but from the posts i have read about it people were playing it from the hard drive on both PAL & NTSC systems. It is the PAL copy by the way. I will try to confirm that for you tonight. I have also found no references to a patch or fix fr the game.

8. ryathz

ryathz Member

Okk Cool whould love to know how it gose :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
  9. steimy

steimy Active member

i will have to wait until Wednesday, and hope i remember, to copy it to the HDD and test it but i will let you know.

10. ryathz

ryathz Member

Soo how did it go?