1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SportsResort #002 ERROR Even With the Fix PLZ HELP!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by chrisuk08, Jul 24, 2009.

1. chrisuk08

chrisuk08 Member

SportsResort #002 ERROR Even With the Fix and i just get the blue screen with the error i have other 002 games like grand slam tennis that works fine i have even installed NeoGammaR6 and it jus goes bk to the wii menu PLZ HELP!

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Did you use the Alt-Dol file first?

If not do a search on the site to find out what the alt-dol is for.

3. sak50

sak50 Member

hey larry im still using gamma is there a way to make it work without messing with the new neogamma?

4. hobomojo

hobomojo Member

I'm having the issue of it not starting as well. When I select the 002 fix the system resets when trying to start. With it unselected I get the 002 blue screen. This is with USB GX and neogamma.

One thing I did notice when putting in the disc to try with neogamma is that the DVD channel was flashing "update". When I selected it it came up with the usual nintendo update warning etc, etc. I did not run the update on the disc since I have no idea what it will do.

Anyone got info on this Wii sports Resort disc update??????

I'm running 4.1u with homebrew and USB GX as explained in larrys guides.

5. hobomojo

hobomojo Member

6. SkyB0lt

SkyB0lt Member

Please PLEASE post back!!! I have been waiting for this game forever and now just 002!@ Argh!

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Use cIOS38_rev13 (Not 13b).

Enable #002 error fix.

Enable boot alt_dol (follow the below steps on using an alt_dol file).

To get the alt_dol you will need to load the ISO into Wii Scruber and then go to...

Partion2-DATA> sys> mpls_movie> and save player.dol

After you save player.dol rename it to RZTP.dol and place it in the root of the SD Card (if you use USB loader GX) or the NeoGamma folder that is located at the root of the SD card (if you use NeoGamma).

After you watch the movie and play the game for the first time you can then disable the boot alternate.dol file but keep the #002 error enabled.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  8. shado2020

shado2020 Member

Couple of quick questions Larry.

1. I downloaded a copy of RZtp, but it is not working. I suspect that may be because it is from the PAL version, would that make a difference?
    2. When I do what you say above, it asks for RZTE.dol, so I renamed it and I got a black screen.

I guess I will try with Wii scrubber, and will see if that will work.

9. shado2020

shado2020 Member

Using the wii scrubber, I was able to get a dol that showed me the video, I will edit this when I get the game to work.

it worked!

Skybolt check your email in a few min and I will have something for you.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  10. hobomojo

hobomojo Member

Works fine.

What I did was just burned it to a DVD-RW , loaded it up with neogamma and choose alt-dol from disk then choose "player.dol" and set #002 fix on. Started it up, let it run the video.

When video was done I then loaded it as normal in USB GX, set the #002 fix to "on", DL'd cover art and played!

11. McPostal

McPostal Member

Following larrylje's instructions USB Loader GX said I was an idiot because SD:/RZTE01.dol wasn't found. I renamed it, rebooted, click on the game and watched the video. After the video it put me back at the Wii menu. Loaded USB Loader GX, turned off Alternate dol and the game loaded and I'm about to jump out of a plane.

Before finding this thread I updated USB Loader GX to the latest version as of 7/25/09 (I don't remember the version number.)

Thanks larrylje. I wouldn't have known where to start otherwise.

12. Briripper

Briripper Regular member

Im also getting the eror mes 002 before i start messing around with wii scruber and the files can I just ask 1 question
    To get the game to work will you always need a sd card in the wii or just is it requied to update the wii?
    Thanks Bri

13. McPostal

McPostal Member

Once you watch the Motion plus video, you won't need the sd card.

14. Briripper

Briripper Regular member

Thanks works a treat

15. sak50

sak50 Member

OK I got wii sports resort too work!!! thanks larry, i cant get ghost busters or indiana jones (staff of kings) to work any ideas?

16. cw10

cw10 Member

When I go into the configuration of Backup Launcher 0.3, I don't see the option to enable the 002 error fix or the boot alt_dol anywhere. Anyone know what's the problem here?

17. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Backup Launcher 0.3 don't have this option. Uninstall that and download and install NeoGamma R6.

I am also giving a heads up that cIOS38_rev14 is out. I tested it on some of the newer releases and it seems to work perfectly fine.

This new cIOS looks promising with some newer homebrew applications that will work with it. A way to boot VC/WiiWARE files from SD/USB devices. A NAND emulation which will let us place a NAND backup on an SD/USB device and let us Emulate the System on the device instead of the true NAND itself. I am looking foreword to find more info on this option myself.

Before you ask the applications are not out yet but hopefully soon they will be.

18. cw10

cw10 Member

How do I uninstall Backup Launcher 0.3?

19. sak50

sak50 Member

Hey larry in order to install the channel wad for neogamma r6 do i need to uninstall gamma v3? I keep getting errors when i try to install neogamma r6 channel wad. i also get an error when i try to update my cios to "cIOS38_rev13" any thoughts?
    i just want to have a channel wad with neo like i did before with gamma but it wont let me install the wads..

20. deano3693

deano3693 Member

Hi, with regards to installing neogamma, use the homebrew channel and still the following files in rar file below in the apps file on your sd card go to homebrew select neogamma and it will load, you can keep back up channel 0.3 Gamma wont make any difference.
    DOWNLOAD LINK FOR NEOGAMMA R6 - http://rapidshare.com/files/261866956/_6347_NeoGammaR6HBC.zip

You also need to put the RZTP.dol in the Neogamma folder in the apps folder and follow the steps below to complete process !!

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR RZTP.dol - http://rapidshare.com/files/261865318/RZTP.rar

Steps -
    1) Load Neogamma R6 via Homebrew Channel and have the settings like this:

002 fix: ON
    Alternative dol: SD

2. Then just launch the disc or USB. You'll see a stupid video with a bint with sexy hands for about 3 minutes. Video ends and then it restarts the Wii
    3. Restart Neogamma and change the settings so the it doesn't run the alternative dol but still have the error #002 fix on !!