Student needs your support!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Cati85, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Cati85

Cati85 Member

Hello,
    I am a 23 year old student from the University of Trier, Germany. I know that this post has nothing to do with the overall topic of this forum but I need your help:
    We conduct a survey on corporate branding taking the company Henkel as an example.
    It would be of great help to us if you could take ten minutes of your time to fill out the following survey:

www.survey.uni-trier.de

This is a survey by the University of Trier and not by
    the Henkel company!

Thank you in advance!

2. onya

onya Guest

Judging by the first page of the questionaire, it looks legit and personally wouldn't have a problem with it. Wonder how the Mods feel?

EDIT in bold:

Here's a fizzer, if you never heard of a certain company and state that none of the products you choose pertain to that name.... and you answer honestly by saying "none" .... certain questions follow that ask about "none" wtf? How can importance, interest or even concious levels of choice (requested) be attained? I guess i'll "fake it to make it". Another wasted effort perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
  3. varnull

varnull Guest

they may find their results being somewhat skewed by people who have never heard of the company.

I use a couple of their products, and know the company name so at least I can take the test honestly...

I would have been more interested if the questionnaire was about Hormel ;) but it was a nice distraction for a Sunday afternoon when I should be doing housework.
    hehehehehe

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
  4. onya

onya Guest

No kiddin' on that one m'dear.

My two were Loctite and something my ex wife insisted upon cleaning with. Enter that f'ker into a three spaced slot....

Sorry...you'll have to wait till later. Google appears to have jammed at present. Something about...Hormel, or Hormones or some such thing!

Keep this shite up and i'll be married again waaay too soon. rofl...