1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Yoshi_64, Aug 16, 2006.

1. heatscore

heatscore Member

MegaMan or Zero or both for sure. Melee had like 5 swordfighters, why can't we have Zero since apparently Young Link, Roy, and Marth are gone, leaving Link and a new Fire Emblem character. MegaMan is just awesome. The X version would be best, but classic MegaMan ( with Rush adaptor for special attacks) and Battle Network MegaMan would be cool too.

I'm curious to see how the Pokemon Trainer character works out

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

The only thing is that Conker is owned by Microsoft! I don't think Nintendo wants that...

3. Klancy444

Klancy444 Member

I think they should make Goemon a playable character in Super smash bros brawl. He's a really random character and that has ninja skills. He also was in several fun nintendo 64 games and Gameboy advance games. I think Nintendo could easily make attacks for him. Overall I think that Goemon is a cool colorful character who I think will attract many people to playing as him.

4. elrabo

elrabo Guest

alright guys, the cool characters that should be in brawl are Megaman X, Prince of Persia, Cloud, Lloyd, Fierce Diates Link, Dixie Kong, Zero, Leon Kennedy. ok now some really rediculus charcters that have like no chance of being in it, Illidan, Master Chief, Goku, and... uhh.. i cnat think of anything else right now so ya

5. wiichess

wiichess Regular member

I think Midna from Zelda would be a great player.

6. Renzuko

Renzuko Member

Haha i think that if goku was in there, smash would be the most hilarious game ever. I cant even imagine what moves goku would do. its just funny. Id like cloud or squall to get in there. Gunblade & Swords = Fun.

7. elrabo

elrabo Guest

this is what gokus moves should be

side special
    a high speed dash, he dosnt stop until you let go of the button. does no damage but he travels a lot faster, good for running or catching up.

standard special
    Kamehameha! shoots a beem of energy and moves really fast too, its almost instant! this move is also chargable. and you are able to direct where you aim like diagnol up!

down special
    Power Wave! goku releases energy from the two sides of his body, nocking everyone around him dealing very little damage. this is also a chargable move. with this move goku can also defflect projectiles.

up special
    Kayokan! goku uses kayokan and does a hyper dash, you would be able to choose the direction of the dash and it deals damage. similar to fox.

Final Smash
    either a) Spirit bomb! goku flys to the top of the arena and releases the spirit bomb
    b) goku becomes super saiyen! and his speed and damage increases until he dies.

things about goku
    well when goku dodges backwards he should teleport so it looks cooler.

when goku does a standard attack he should right away go into a rapid hit with kicks and punches.

goku should have multiple jumps also

goku should use instant transmition to enter the battle field

when goku runs he would fly closely to the ground like mewtwo except more cooler and faster.

so thats how goku should be, oh and he would also be fast and strong. sound staked? ya he should be hahaha

8. somebody7

somebody7 Member

I posted that thing before they even added weekday updates. Give me a break, guys. You have to give me credit for correctly predicting King DeDeDe, Sonic, and somebody from Pokemon would be in the game. Any more suggestions that might actually work???

9. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

If they add any character related to Dragonball Z... I WILL NOT BUY THAT GAME!!!

10. elrabo

elrabo Guest

alright guys theres two things that no body likes in the gaming world. 1) cocky people, they are the worst and we all know that. and 2) someone who things a game sucks because of one thing, like seriusly you wouldnt buy a game because of a character that you dont like. grow up man. like i dispise Naruto and if he was in it for some gay homo reason i would still buy the game and even play as him.

11. heroshema

heroshema Guest

I think that they should Put richter and alucard from castlevania in the series. they both have a triple jump. alucard uses swords and other melee weapons and has ranged spells and subweapons as well. richter uses a whip and has ranged subweapons also. richter can "smash" his subweapons to make them more powerful and cover a wider area. I think they would make great additions to the smash brothers crew. Soma cruz and the duo from portrait of ruin would also make great additions as well.

12. somebody7

somebody7 Member

I think I forgot to put Olimar in there...I had a feeling he was going to be a playable character.

13. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I want them to have Crash Bandicoot, that'd be cool.

14. carlos17

carlos17 Member

Does the gamecreator of SSBB read these suggestions?
    Anyways, for a few of the characters that i suggested i wrote their names in bold, final smashes in bold (only a few), and the rest in normal letters are the series they're from.

I think that they should add these characters to the game:

Megaman X (Megaman X series) and his final smash to wear the falcon armor or ultimate armor from Megaman X5
    Megaman (Megaman series)
    Zero (from the Megaman X series)
    Sigma (Megaman X) and his final smash to transform into something huge (like in the series)
    Ryu (Street Fighter)
    Falco (Starfox)
    Lucario (Pokemon)
    Wolf (Starfox) and his final smash to call down a wolfen (his airfighter)
    Rundus (Metroid Prime 3 Corruption)
    Weavel (Metroid Prime Hunters)
    Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
    Riku (Kingdom Hearts) and his final smash to be dark aura
    Cloud (Final Fantasy)
    Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
    Vile (Megaman X series)
    Bass (Megaman series)
    Sagat (Street Fighter series)
    Birdo (Super Mario series)
    Tails (Sonic The Hedgehog) and his final smash to call out one of his massive machines (he's a mechanic)

If they're not added to the character roster, then i hope they get used as assist trophies

15. somebody7

somebody7 Member

to carlos:

nice suggestions, but too many characters from the same games. you included megaman 3 times, and i have no idea how many kingdom hearts characters...

16. carlos17

carlos17 Member

to somebody7:

yea thats pretty true but idk any other series from nintendo to include... masahiro sakurai the creator did say that the original megaman was a possibility and that they are only adding like 2 or 3 more third party characters....the 20-something characters that have been revealed are only the BEGINNING of the roster....there are still tons of secret characters left to be unlocked just like how smash bros. melee was
    i just hope that one of the third party characters are from street fighter or another famous game
    but i KNOW that not all of those characters are gonna be there i'm just suggesting

got any suggestions that might help? (^^)

17. carlos17

carlos17 Member

oh and btw, i dont think ridley shoud join the character roster cuz he pretty big to be a playable character, plus like petey pirahna he's a boss so idk

oh and for all the people who want goku and anime and all that cartoon stuff in brawl
    absolutely NOOOO. Why?

1. Anime would totally ruin the nintendo gaming experience... can u imagine Inuyasha, samurai champloo characters, and all dem bloody cartoons, versus a pikachu? lol lame

2. Goku...hell no. I think goku is WAY TOO powerful to be in brawl can u imagine how impossible it will be to kill him if he turned super saiyan 4 or let alone even normal super saiyan? and how impossible it will be to dodge a freaking spirit bomb covering the entire stage? nuff said

3. No naruto because he is always healing and no sasuke cuz of his sharingan is able to sense ur movements so u won't lay a hand on him.

4. No marvel characters or tighty whitey Superman dc characters. spiderman in a mario game? wolverine versus kirby? (although it would be cool to see kirby copy wolverine and copy his bloodstained claws =d)

5. No characters with the same abilities as others or useless weak characters. what's the creativity in making ganondorf and captain falcon's attacks the same? Pichu is useless because his own attacks hurt him. No massively big characters in the roster. compare Apocalypse or Galactus (from x-men and marvel) to Cyclops

alrite im done =D

18. jamrenzee

jamrenzee Guest

I think they should have had Zant, Midna, and Kafei (from Majora's mask). I would just say mask Link but Nintendo has a rule about Link where all his versions have the same moves so that's why it's Kafei that and by using an AR cheat you can play as him. Zant would be pretty crazy and can summon minions, teleport, and launch shadow bolts. Midna can use her energy field and Link's dash. Kafei would use Link's transformations like a goron role similar to sonic's b side, b up is deku scrub, b is zora blades, and b down is bomb mask (have to wait in between uses like rob's laser). Oh final smashes
    Zant: Twilight Messenger raid
    Midna: Fused shadow
    Kafei: Deity Link Mask

19. IdeaBoy

IdeaBoy Member

-What they should've done-
    1) SA-X from Metroid Fusion. We need another playable metroid character
    2) I Don't see why Golden Sun characters only made it to assist trophies. Isaac would've been sweet to play as.
    3) Should've replaced Toon Link with a Young Link from Majora's Mask. The Mask system couldve been applied to this game in copious amounts.
    If only we could get updates from the WiFi connection...That'd fix some problems.

20. jamrenzee

jamrenzee Guest

Just so you know Ideaboy it wouldn't have made any difference if Toon Link were changed to Mask Link because Nintendo has a rule that all the Links have the same moveset so Mask Link wouldn't use his masks, that is why I said they should have included Kafei