1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SWAP MAGIC 3.3 ISO at Download the Swap magic 3.3 ISO from here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zxspeky/sm3dvd.zip

Discussion in 'PS2' started by shrimant, Oct 16, 2005.

1. shrimant

shrimant Guest

Spaw Magic 3.3 ISO FREE Download from here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zxspeky/sm3dvd.zip

I don't understand why do people Charge money for cracks????, when they are themselves taking away the business of others.

Any ways I am not a gamer, one of my friend has a PS2 and he was telling me that it costs you money to get it from the internet, I had a bet with him...and here you go I am sharing it with you all too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://patelplanet.com/mp3.asp

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

It will not work, swap magic is a disk for booting backups, the whole point too swap magic is that you use it to fool the ps2 into thinking its a Ps2 game and then ya swap for the copy and since the link you provided us with is a copy & a booting method like swap magic.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2005
  3. edd9139

edd9139 Member

Seems a bit dodgy to me. people also buy it for the more easier swap tools (a,b,c,d).

4. noonza

noonza Member

lol a lot of people use swap magic to boot their backed up games or some other program and ur calling their product cracks

5. shrimant

shrimant Guest

>>noonza:lol a lot of people use swap magic to boot their backed up >>games or some other program and ur calling their product cracks

Cool then why don't you...I mean thosw Boot Provider tie up with Sony And Microsoft and sell their products(Mod Chips, Boots etc.) in regular US stores????

Why has it be from Canada or some where out side USA???

6. noonza

noonza Member

any1 could buy it if they wanted to
    plus some people use it illegaly and some people dont like backing up their original games

7. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Yeah you may wanna remove that before the moderators see it. Most of us who frequent the forums realize that a back up of Swap Magic is worthless anyway. The only way to boot it is with an original copy of Swap Magic or a modchip. In either case a modded Ps2 can already boot backups making Swap Magic worthless. Don't waste your time downloading this people.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  8. bombvelle

bombvelle Member

but isn't it possible to like save it to tha hdd? and load it from there?

9. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

Ok people come on this is not a real DL of swap magic 3.3 this is the cd 3.0 i DL it like a 1yr 1/2 ago when i first found out about swap magic then why would you burn swap magic to a cd or dvd you would have to have swap magic to boot it up this thread need to be deleted it's worthless

10. jg423

jg423 Guest

oh i see