1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Switch to console ?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Henrryparth, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Henrryparth

Henrryparth Newbie

I’ve been pc gaming for like 8 years now since high school met so many awesome people who have now moved on. Lately I’ve noticed gaming has interfered with my productivity and decided to take a break and installed Debian to focus solely on work. And almost all my friends have consoles (Xbox almost exclusively). Is it worth it for me to just separate my PC and gaming machines? For all you that have both a console and PC, is it worth it to buy an original Xbox One at this time just to play Rainbow Six Siege and Red Dead with my buds?(Almost always play solo CS and although sometimes it’s really fun it does get kinda empty and lonely pretty quick)

2. camW00dS

camW00dS Newbie

Yes! PS4 was my best purchase in 2018. I've been playing on PC since the childhood and now I enjoy both PC and console games and gameplay. It's completely different experience, plus there are so much gorgeous games for consoles only. Don't know about xbox, but for playstation you need to buy ps plus to play with your friends

If it fits in your budget - buy without hesitation

3. Ellie_03

Ellie_03 Newbie

i moved from console to pc and i much prefer my pc personally especially for fps games.