telewest broad band hacks! faster speed then what you pay for.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by glitchzoo, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

iv heard that it is ossibal to get a 1 meg broadband connection on telewest and get 10 meg out of it. the reason for this is teh broadband picks it up at a very fast speed but filters it due to yoru suscription if, (when your broadband connects to telewest) you have a 2 meg suscription it will filter the output speed down to 2 meg est.
    so there is aparently a way to give out a very fast speed without telewest decting anythink.
    i heard its a type of mopd chip for yoru broadband.

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I say bullsh*t. show us proof rather than rumors.

3. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

And that is 1 ISP....And I think it is probubley only US ISP in 1 state and one county...LOL

4. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

well aparently acording to a m8 its possibal to get whatever speed you want by hacking the mac ip. but i wonder if anyone has done this yet.
    theres probaly a way of modding the broadband box so you get free internet just like the mod chip that lets you get free sky digital tv.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

is done at server site not in modem so forget about it.

6. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

yeah but the modem picks the speed up at a very fast speed and filters it down with yoru account detais which is on the telewest servers.
    what if we were to just make the broadband give out the internet out with out the filter process and check yoru account process.

7. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

you are stubborn aren't you...
    IT CAN'T BE DONE LIKE THAT.

8. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

well according to al my friends and mr computer expert i know its possibal.

just like its possibal to get free sky tv est. edited by ddp
    when theres a process stopping you doing somthink e.g playing pirate games, there is a way around it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2006
  9. ddp

i can put any modem onto any system running & that computer will run at what it was before even if modem was from low high speed internet access computer.

10. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

what provider are you with then? ddp?

11. ddp

rogers in canada

12. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Speed is set by the ISP routers.. Nothing you can do to hack them (without getting caught almost instantly and losing at the least your service) Believe... IF I could turn a 1MBit onto 100 MBit without paying the horrendous charge I most certainly would have years ago.
    Leave the BS to your friend (or the jail time)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2006
  13. ddp

glitchzoo, don't call a person a noob when it doesn't show under their nic or we'll start calling you noob or worse as in a ban. your choice!!

14. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Hey ddp.. you should have given his IP to The_Fiend and left that name calling in there.. That could have been real fun...

OMG calling D a noob...who does he think he is.. jesus c ?

15. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

well you give my ip adress which is somthink like 00.000.000.00 , well acually i wouldnt care coz my version of windows dosent give out a real mac adress or ip[ adress thanks to a little program!

my mac is somthink like 666666666666 with all the squares in it.

and percious i think it woudl be ilegal for a moderator to host my ip adress on a site.

16. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

there must be a way to acess the internet without using providers. the internet is a huge network so there must be a secret backdoor into it. if you get me.

who acually owns the internet? i dont think anyone does.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  17. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

First off,
    You still connect to the internet with the IP adress your ISP assigned to you and once a hacker knows that he can launch attacks aimed at you without even bothering with knowing your internal IP or MAC adresses...
    Simpy attacks aimed at that IP adress would automatically be redirected to you by your ISP, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to connect to anything...
    Besides, even if you have a program to hide your ip (let me guess, anonimyzer or steganos security suite?) your real IP can still be traced through exploited Java and Flash applications, and through some other nice tricks.

Now, to show you i don't bare grudges for long, a little explanation on your bullsh*t theory.

Getting free sky is possible because it's just encrypted signals which can be decrypted with speciallly prepared smartcards and the like.
    Internet speeds are regulated on your ISP's end, so unless you plan on breaking into their system and changing your account status, i don't think your speeds will be going up unless you get a better package.

And as for connecting to the internet, it requires a powerfull server, special types of modems and a direct line to an internet node.
    And i'd say good luck getting that last one...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2006
  18. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

how and where do broadband providers get there internet sauce from then?

and my hide ip and mac thing hides the ip adress after it has established an internet connection, any request it gets for anythink wanting to know the ip adress of my scomputer , it gives a completly fake ip so the only thing that knows my real ip adress is my broadband provider and there not going to give out my ip adress and hack me.

as for my mac adress, as soon as i turn my computer on it has a mac adress of whatever i choose. my broadband provider cant get my real mac address because the program acually re writes the mac adress on your ethernet board\ wirless board you can select what board you use.

19. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

If by sauce you mean source, i'd say the government owns the cable and telephone line network and connection nodes, so that's where they get their stuff.

20. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

all the goverments across the world? i swear microsoft first owned the internet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.