1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE BATTLE: PS3 VS 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by miller4, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miller4

miller4 Guest

Gday, in this thread i want ta convince all those lame ps3 lovers to convert to xbox. yes i am copying da jahovas witnesses. but im not gona by waking u up at 8 in the bloody morining.

I have heard sony has lied about the ps3, they have made a demo at e3 which was a fony, ha fony sony! i think xbox 360 looks better. i hate dat shit house sony controlla its a piece of shit. there are heaps of new games as well. god. imagine Xbox silver live. it will be a way of life. i cant wait ta kick me relitves ass in england at FIFA 06 and then take on da germans in Batller Field. Im not saying Playstation is shit but if there gona lie ta win then they may as well donate there money ta an Alquida Gang in da middle east. at least there doin somthing with there money. They will be bankrupt.

the 360 has much in stall and in no way will it be a rip off. i would spend 800 at max, but Microsoft sice they have done so much in the past have a lot of dosh so they can prob sell da 360 cheaper uno. If any one has any new or old info on both 360 or PS3 i will like ta know.

miller4 thanks XBOX RULES

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.