1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The MTV Preview....sucked!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kenzlee, May 12, 2005.

1. kenzlee

kenzlee Member

Am i the only that was very dissapointed! I don't care about Elijah wooouueoadjflasjdf i want to see more of the XBOX360! From what i saw though it was friggin awesome! Perfect Dark Zero is definatley at the top of my list now. The [little bit of] video i saw of NFS and Project Gotham Racing 3 looked soooo realistic. No i know that those were just cinematics but damn that looked sweet!!! any thoughts?

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

i thought the special sucked royal

they didn't talk about will the console be able to save music will the console be able to play old xbox games will you have to buy a new xbox live starter kit for the xbox 360 or will it convert your account over to the new service or what the 40 gig hard drive does even for that matter and what i thought was funny is there going to use wireless controllers how stupid is that wireless controllers suck they cost a small fortune and eat batterys as if they where crack what is microsoft thinking also why in the heck did they decide to go with the hdtv included that just adds 200.00 to the price tag because it says hdtv compatible on it stores will charge a small fortune

but i hope it all turns out well in the end but damn does perfect dark zero look good to bad for nintendo and sony because microsoft will be using there consoles as toilet paper

3. im-drukqs

im-drukqs Member

Ya it was kinda bad, i still liked it though... Ghost Recon 3 looked off the hook.. And perfect Dark is just gonna be amazing

4. kenzlee

kenzlee Member

when is the next "big xbox360 preview"? isn't there supposed to be a couple of them?

5. Turk05

Turk05 Member

Did they show anything about the new halo3 comming out

6. Gok

Gok Regular member

I started watchin from part where some chick bring in new xbox. After that i didn't see any footage of games. So were all game footage at beginning? If so pls tell if there some site where i can downlod whole show.

7. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

no game footage or screen shots are apparently available for Halo3 and so far there is no info.

8. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

What I don't understand, is that all of my friends are saying Halo 3 is going to be a launching title, but they don't have any pictures for it yet even. It took them long enough to make Halo 2, so I am guessing Halo 3 wont be out for a longgggg time.

Ghost Recon 3 looked amazing, and I am going to be picking that up for sure. I also thought that Madden 2006 looked insane! The graphics were so realistic looking. I am getting pretty pumped for the new system to come out. Since I have little to no money always, I might just not buy a few of my books for my second semester classes, so I can afford the Xbox 360! haha, it would be so worth it!

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2005
  9. nastynath

nastynath Guest

Yes the MTV preview sure did suck!
    Hugely disappointed but what they showed. Pissed off that I DL it and would hav to seed it back. I mean, who cares for a chick walking in high heels strutting her stuff with a bag with a XBOX 360 in it? Piss off Bill Gates! Stop wasting our time! Get ur advertising experts a XBOX 360 each and shove it up their asses will ya? Then they can change the face plates and have a new set of ass cheeks each day! :D
    I mean they did not even show anything about the supposed 20GB removable HD???
    All the show was, was a teaser and of what to expect. In my opinion they will change things again with it as they would get ppl's opinion and they are still waiting for specs of Sony PS3 system.

I'll keep waiting- for now!

10. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought the mtv preveiw sucked balls. Lets see, what did we learn with the preview? oh yeah, thats it, it's gonna be called the Xbox 360. wow. they really gave us all the info we wanted. NOT