The user mnstar is so awesome!!!!!! I think I just shit my pants! Forza Motorsport works!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Bob63, May 7, 2005.

1. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

It works!!!!

2. tankpower

tankpower Regular member

I'm shitting in my pants too! Over and over again.

Between GT4 and Forza, my racing urges will be satisfied for the next few years. I wonder if they plan on adding tracks, cars, etc via Live... That would be tight.

3. tankpower

tankpower Regular member

Also, why is it that half the posts on page 1 are yours? I'm no moderator, but methinks that may be a problem. Glad you're happy though.

4. rottie34

rottie34 Member

How'd you get it to work? Mine just boots to a blank screen then goes back to the dash

5. elghia97

elghia97 Member

Hi,
    I have xecuter2 and slayers evox, and I can't get into msdash. Any idea how I can do that. If I try to get into msdash, I get a screen with green mesh kind of thing and it just stays there, so I have no way of changing the language.
    Do I have to turn the modchip off and how do I do that?

I would really like to play this game. This is the only game that hasn't worked for me so far.

6. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

How can you not have a msdashboard? That came with the system. I have a xenium ice. When I power on, I just launch my evolutionx dashboard. Then I just go to the "MSDASHBOARD". Easy as that!

7. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

This game isn't really good anyways.

8. elghia97

elghia97 Member

If I do what you say bob, I get this green web screen, and I can't do anything with it.

9. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

Your green web screen should have options such as "Clock" and " Memory" and some other stuff like that. Right? I believe language is one of the options. If not, then something wierd is going on with your xbox.

10. elghia97

elghia97 Member

There is no options at all, just the green web. I'll try re-installing msdash.