This might get moved but......

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by THUNDER66, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THUNDER66

THUNDER66 Member

I was pretty harsh with newegg...and in the end, they did the right thing. I posted the "bad" experience here, so i should post the "good" save here as well.

Dear Mr. P.,

I do MOST HUMBLY APOLOGIZE that you spoke with an extremly rude supervisor. I am quite shocked to hear that the supervisor said, "TO BAD SO SAD." THAT is NOT how a Newegg agent or supervisor should handle telephone calls, nor is that how we are trained. And I do not understand why this individual would declare that I am "new" because that is incorrect information.

If you will still accept my offer to rectify the situation, I will glady do my best to try to eliviate some of this misunderstanding. I do realize that this will not repair the fact that you were treated so poorly, and again, I do sincerely apologize for that. Do you happen to know the name of the supervisor you spoke with, so that I may address the situation accordingly?

I do not understand why you were only offered $5 dollars off your next order. i would like to do more for you, sir. I want to do my best to bend over backwards and help you out the best that I can. I would greatly appreciate it if you can email me your so# or give me a call directly so that I may try to prove that we DO CARE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS! I would like to PERSONALLY HANDLE THIS SITUATION, if you will alllow me to.

Sincerely,
    Yvette Rosado
    Newegg Customer Service
    Tel: 800-390-1119 ext 213
    Fax: 909-395-8907

Last edited: Dec 15, 2004
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Yup :) ... *moved from DVD-R advanced*

Also, I'm closing this thread. You really should follow up in the original thread. This way members can view how Newegg was willing to resolve you problem.

I'm glad it worked out for you.

Original Thread: "NEWEGG SUCKS!"
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/134174#703439

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.