This was put in wrong place (needs deleted)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Ruben7919, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruben7919

Ruben7919 Member

First off wanted to apologise to chunkhead for not posting this in the correct place..Sorry about that

Now let me explain

Well i am new to soft mods and well i installed unleash x had everything the way i wanted it set up then dumb me ended up letting a friend of mine borrow my xbox and well guess he decided to mess with it AND i even told him not to but anyway he cleared out my C drive i ended up gettting a clean ms from a tutorial Yes i know i should have backed up my stuff on my pc but i did not know this would happen..But anyway it boots up the way i had it which was dual boot but now when i go to my Ms screen and hit x box live it goes to error 21 and i used xbox live in my normal os lots of times i was using xbox live before got cleared and until now it has never done that i know he did not connect it to the net the dude has no internet..

So can someone tell me please im freaking out?? Did i put a file back in wrong???

What i did wrong

Thanks

2. Ruben7919

Ruben7919 Member

Just now noticed i put this in the wrong place YES im freaking out..Sorry to everyone

If it is possible can this be moved to the dashboard forum??

Thank you

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Why are you apologizing to me?

;)

Sounds like a simple MS Dash corruption, hotswap will be your best bet, read my tutorials!

4. Ruben7919

Ruben7919 Member

I apologized cause i was freaking out should have looked at where i should of posted the stuff... :)

And just now noticed my xbox live stopped working again wanted to play a game after i posted in the other forum...Don't know why when unmodded i can use it and when modded with dual boot it stops working..It's weird that before HDD got whiped it worked with dual boot and now it does not

:-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.