1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Afterdawn.. thank you!! and specifically to the archival team and preserving posts and info

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by seamonkey, Feb 1, 2020.

1. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

i just googled some of my older xbox stuff and your site is one of the only to still have archives of all posts.. you rock.. love you.. and wow.. the mod world has so changed since i modded my first console ever in the xbox and matrix mod chip.. now days.. i got my pspgo, ps vita, nintendo 3ds, nintendo gp, wii u, wii all modded.. ;) and its so much easier!! go new modders and progress!

again.. love ya!! don't change.. is there a way to archive your whole site and torrent it so its always around? i have over 30+ TB of space so.. yea.. ;)

peace out for now.. seamonkey420

2. Yashichi

Yashichi Member

I tried many different ways to get around the machine accusing me of smapping, which I find kind of cute, BUT no go.

Here is the message with the appropriate red stuff and all -- meaning it is a cruel looking popup, which I suppose it should be:

Okay, so I was trying to add an 's' to picture to make it plural in the third paragraph from the bottom in that thread about the bad shake in San Francisco.

It isn't that big of a deal with me, but thought some admin here wouldn't mind being informed of the problem, IF you don't already know about it; which I'm betting you do. Oh yes, I did a screen grab, too.

3. Yashichi

Yashichi Member

My goodness! I had completely forgotten that I had already experienced this same trouble before yesterday.

Over two years ago and this problem has yet to be fixed.

Well, a second email message went to the "Newsletter" email account for what I suppose must be this company's Newsletter and I will admit it was not a very polite piece of correspondence, but I didn't use any profanity.

But I was absolutely serious about the law enforcement aspect of this and the diplomatic attention this will receive, if ...