tony hawk pj 8 and others

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by brandonba, Nov 14, 2006.

1. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

ive been having trouble backing up some games lately i never used to in the past, it seems like this year alot of my games are freezing mortal kombat armageddon finalily got working and tony hawk project8 are the problems now, madden 07 was a problem. and some others. i usually back up my games using the newest dvd2xbox then use craxtion4 to make the iso then use nero6 to burn i was using ImgBurn they werent working with that. they always freeze up at loading screen. then i tryed to use MooGUI and the layout files but most of the time it says i have files missing to make the iso. how do i have files missing when i rip it to the xbox hd it say no files were missed and when i use FlashFXP to put them on my computer hd no files were missed? i tryed qwix and different burning programs

2. theridges

theridges Guest

Sounds like bad Rips, and what type of media(dvd brand) are you using??

3. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

tony hawk works on my xbox hd, i use sony disks. i also tryed Xiso then burned using imgburn. that didnt work either. :( i wasted 4 disks so far.

4. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

im playing project 8 right now. with no problems. i burned it using my tuturial that i made and then copyed it to my brand new 160 GB hard drive. what media do you use? +R of -R? project 8 needs a -R

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2006
  5. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

u can use DVD+R as well as for brands stick with
    1.Taiyo yuden or vanilla taiyo youden
    2.verbatim.
    3.AND if u are one of thoses luck people u can still buy pioneer disk there impossible to find but there the best
    4.Sony
    5.Maxell

6.[bold]Do not use[/bold] Memorex/CMC/Imation/HP/TDK-they kind of suck

6. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

I got tony hawk pj8 working, i read on xbox scene that dvd2xbox renames some files when it rips on normal mode. so i tryed it on iso mode and it frooze, so i ripped it by opening flashxp and open the disk on d drive and ftped it to my computer then used the disk layout file and used MooGUI to make the iso and burned it using imgburn. thanx for the hlp guys :)