1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

torrent and frostwire help

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by caz0164, Sep 5, 2008.

1. caz0164

caz0164 Member

hi there i need a little help i am currently using frostwire but want a torrent site instead i downloaded utorrent but when i download anything of it it downloads of frostwire which it wont play can someone give me help on the best way to do this please xx

2. onya

onya Guest

Hopefully you mean that when you D/L a torrent tracker file, it's got the limewire icon still. Have i got the right end of the stick?

If so, open Utorrent and go to preferences then tick this box...

[​IMG]

3. caz0164

caz0164 Member

whats happening is when i click to download it says its a frostwire file and starts to download on frostwire but you cant preview it or play it when its done plus which torent site shall i down load xx

4. onya

onya Guest

Just to be sure caz0164, don't have both frostwire and Utorrent open at the same time. Did you check the box as suggested? As far as torrent sites go...(and here's a major tip) no-one here can give you an invite to a torrent site, but i can suggest a torrent site. Someone here put me onto a private tracker called Bitsoup. Their doors are not always open, but.... keep trying.

Lemme know how you go.