1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

torrent reactor wont let me download, please help!!!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by zachzchw, Jul 6, 2004.

1. zachzchw

zachzchw Guest

Every time I click on a file (all types) an error pops up saying "file name does not exist. Delete your temporary internet files or save the .torrent to disc first." I have tried deleting the temp files, it doesnt make a difference. What can I do to get files from this site?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Strange!! first hit F5, then right click on the link to the torrent file you want and click save target as! If it allows u to save it, save it on the desktop, then go to the desktop and double click it! does that work?

3. TTwist

TTwist Guest

I cant even get into torrentreactor I keep getting a MySQL error and cant get into the main site(I get the introduction page where you click enter page). Is the site closed or something?

4. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

It probably went down if you're getting a MySQL error.

5. vivek k

vivek k Newbie

6. ps355528

ps355528 Regular member

the site is up just fine..except it doesn't seem to be a torrent link.. just a redirect.. who are dltags.com?? .. they are attempting to serve up malware on those so called torrent links.. so best advice?.. look elsewhere :D

Don't you know that most exams have to be paid for through the appropriate examining body?..

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  7. jeffw224

jeffw224 Regular member

That is a scam link at torrent reactor. No matter what you type in the search, those scam links will come up with the exact words you typed in the search (but they do not have the content).

From a quick look around, that content looks to have been removed (at the request of the copyright holder) from sites.

8. ps355528

ps355528 Regular member

I'm not at all surprised Jeff.. it's an exam.. and they have to be paid for and taken through the accredited providers.. otherwise they are worth exactly nothing. Chances are what the OP should look for is the course notes and perhaps the course.. I'm in the middle of an online study course ending with an exam at the moment.. it requires payment, and a proper account login.. .. it's a commercial qualification I need for work.. not much point trying to defraud them to save a few $$'s.. because they are perfectly capable of checking it out :D