torrents help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by scommando, Dec 29, 2005.

1. scommando

scommando Guest

i need a help finding games iso files so i can burn them coz i cant be arsed to ftp my xbox i just aint got the time coz im always on the move could some one help me in gettin the files and what programs i need n where to get them from thnx

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

If you dont have time to FTP to your Xbox then how will you have time to play video games?

and next time choose a better topic other then HEELLLLLPPPPPPPPP Read the rules of the forum and follow them. If you had you would know not to make a topic like that.

3. scommando

scommando Guest

sorry i have time to play on it but i dont always have my laptop on me sorry i did read the rules afta i posted

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Download a torrent client like uTorrent, Azureus, BitTornado etc etc (dont use BitComet or BitLord cause most trackers are banning them)

Now go to the site below and download the torrents and use your client to download the games. It is an Xbox torrent site.

torrent-lab.net

5. scommando

scommando Guest

thnka mate that is workin n e more sites i can get em from

6. scommando

scommando Guest

ok i have downloaded a torrent and its lots of .rar files do i just extract them all then make an iso of it using something like nero plz help me.

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You extract the first RAR file and the rest will automaticly extract givung you an ISO or some sort of image file to burn with nero.

Example::

torrent.r00
    torrent.r01
    torrent.r02
    torrent.r03
    You would choose torrent.r00 and double click it WinRAR will start and extract.

always choose the first RAR file in the sequaece

8. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

when you do piece it together, into 1 big .iso file make sure not to extract the .iso itself, burn it as an .iso.

there are lots of tutorials out there on how to burn xbox games. and by the way if you change your mind on ftp'ing the games use QWIX instead of an ftp client. just load the game (iso) into QWIX and send it over.

-------edit-----

BTW, www.torrentspy.com is the best torrent site on the web, nomatter what your downloading.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
  9. scommando

scommando Guest

thanks for the help guys i did my first torrent b4 i went to bed and it was great thnks ppl