TORRENTZ.... XBOX GAME BACK UP HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by helpme86, Apr 18, 2006.

1. helpme86

helpme86 Guest

I need help on the complete steps to burning a torrent Xbox game. I don’t no where to start if someone can make a easy to read list of what to do in the proper steps would be great...or if you no of a existing thread I can look at to what to do. thank you!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

First off is your Xbox modded to play back ups? I don't plan on sitting here writting all the steps until i know you have a system that can actually play them.
    Plus there are about a hundred threads here that will tell you what to do, search "winrar" or "torrent" or "rar files"

3. helpme86

helpme86 Guest

my xbox has a evox dashbord in it and i dont no where to look to find how to properly burn x box games i have dvd shrink,craxtion 4,winrar,dvd decripter and easy video converter.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

DVD Shrink is for movies
    You will need the Craxtion4, Winrar and DVD Decrypter
    look at the sticky posts in the back up section here at the top, there are tutorials on how to burn games.
    If you downloaded them you will most likely have to use Winrar first to extract them.
    Just right click on the first file like game.001 and choose to extract, then choose where to extract it.
    Usually you get an ISO file, then you just burn it with DVD DEcrypter to GOOD MEDIA

5. handsom

handsom Regular member

Have you downloaded the .torrent or the actual .iso/.rar file that the torrent links to? If you haven't opened the actual .torrent file, get a BitTorrent client. There are many; I personally use Azereus, but there are many reasons to use each; some can do all kinds of things to change the way you download. There is one with lightning as the icon; I can't remember the name; but it was good.

If you have downloaded it completely, I apologize for patronizing you.

Generally, you need to unrar them and then burn the iso with something like Qwix or DVDDecryptor to make sure it burns in the XBox's special disc format, to be read correctly. Those two programs work splendidly.

Remember; only use this for items you legitimately own, otherwise it's piracy.

6. helpme86

helpme86 Guest

Thanks for all your help everyone who got back to me! i got it all up and running...later!