Trouble, Trouble, Trouble

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by oracle9i, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oracle9i

oracle9i Member

I need serious help here. For the past three weeks, I've been using DVDX Copy to attempt to copy DVD's I had purchased. The DVDXCopy ver 1.5.2 says that the DVD has been copied to the DVD-R. The only thing is that it does not play on the set top player Sansui DVD-RW recorder/DVD player. I checked with the company and they say that it accepts DVD-R's. I thought it was the brand of media. So, I switched from No name brand, to Verbatim, to Maxwell. Nothing the player doesn't pick up the disc at all.

I feel like throwing the damn system out the window. Is there new protection on these DVD's now-a-days? Because the DVD X Copy program was working it was doing well. Now, the only thing it doese is produce coasters .

Could it be my HP300i internal DVD writer? HELP !

If this doesn't end then I will have no other choice but to travel around with the original DVD's risk getting scratched or lost.

Pentium 4
    HP 300i dvd writer
    Verbatim DVD-R

2. Gnomex

Gnomex Regular member

I can't help you with that version of X-Copy. I would take a look att DVD Shrink and DVD Decryptor. Both apps are available on AD and there are guides for both. The price is great, there free. This combo of tools should backup most of your DVDs without a problem.

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.