tryin to copy xbox games. help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by langy, Aug 24, 2005.

1. langy

langy Guest

i have been tryin to copy xbox games for days and still i'm gettin no joy can anyone help. please.

2. langy

langy Guest

if any one could even tell me how to get an xbox game on to my pc and how to convert it into iso that would be a great help cheers

3. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

yep sure can it's called "Reading" the only thing school is good for and that's teaching you how to read, and if you don't know how to read then i'm afraid even i type everything out for you, it won't help cuz you can't read anyways right?

Degalle

(Look and read)

4. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@langy
    I'm sure you can be helped but you've gotta let us know what you're working with. WY? There are a few ways an xbox can be networked to a PC/Laptop. What is your set-up or what are you capable of doing? Can you successfully FTP into your xbox or do you need the that information as well as how to actually create the back-up?

5. langy

langy Guest

i need to know everything.
    i have nero burning rom but thats about it

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

That's understandable but did you even read my post prior to your last one. I need to know a little bit about your setup.

Do you have a router? If you don't have a router, do you have a crossover cable?