Tvkeyz.com ?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by setupman, Oct 1, 2008.

1. setupman

setupman Member

While I was surffing,someone asked what was up with Tvkeyz.com. As amember of the site here is whats going on. Alittle over a week ago they had asever melt down and had to rebuild on a new and faster server.They wre back on line yesterday but not with priblems. they lost lots data and could only start from recovered data from over a week ago. Itried log on this morning and couldn't. I couldn't even send Email to the Webmaster or reregister as they were asking us to do.Alot of us lost our site info,user name, password, post, ect... SOthats where it's at!

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I have never heard of that site, but I do know that your space bar, on your keyboard, needs attention. :)

3. setupman

setupman Member

Sorry about that, nobody is perfect. I'm kind new at this and trying to learn.

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

It was just a joke, hence the smiley at the end.

My $18 keyboard, that is 5 years old, has a bad space bar, and I have done the same thing that you did, many times. Nothing to be sorry about, at all.

5. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

So what's your connection with this tvkeyz site? As it looks like you joined AD specifically to tell us about it?

6. setupman

setupman Member

Not a problem GrandpaBW,I just took it in stride.

7. setupman

setupman Member

Evastar, my connection to that web site is a member, as I am of numerous similar sites. We are FTA Satellite Receiver testers and to share and get the information we need we start or join these sites. Been at it since 1992, but mainly the last three years. The next ? I was surfing, looking to update and repair my registry flies. I came across something about your site, like an evaluation of tvkeyz. it said it was from this site and someone was asking what was up with it,they couldn't get on the site. I was hoping who ever posted would see it. I didn't get a name.