usb divx dvd player

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by tony333, Apr 30, 2008.

1. tony333

tony333 Member

Is there a portable DVD player with screen size 10" or more that can play divx (avi) files (for sure) from my USB memory drive???

Thanks in advance
    tony

2. wibbles

wibbles Member

I was looking for one of these myself and there are quite a few DVD players with Divx and USB.

Personally was just after the USB as a back up for when the player inevitably packs up.

The main ones I saw for screen size you are after were on Ebay through some London sellers. They are 11.2" or 11.3" screens with built in freeview, card reader and analogue receiver.

Don't know how good they are but with a normal sale price of £90-£100 + £25 P&P I wouldn't expect the best quality.

On-line retailers are about £155 try the 10" Mustek MP100a at Empire Direct. Again not a great make but at least its branded.

3. jasonjbo

jasonjbo Guest

I was looking for a portable dvd player which plays divx and I found a refurbished one on ebay at only US$100 plus $15 shipping. The seller has more than 200 stars, and the brand is Nextbase, so I bet the product should be okay. This one plays divx, has usb, and plays all region dvd. The only drawback is the screen is only 7". But it has a AV cable that goes to TV if you feel like watching on a bigger screen.

They do have a new one too which is 8.5" screen with divx, usb, plays all region dvd.

4. vcandvbd

vcandvbd Member

i am glad to introduce a website for you, www.vcan.cc, there are many product, i am sure you will like it very much :)

Lena