1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Loader 1.5 & Error 002

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by obogobo, Jul 17, 2009.

1. obogobo

obogobo Member

Hey everybody quick question, does anyone know how to fix Error 002 within USB Loader 1.5? USB Loader GX has a fix for this but unfortunately my drive is not compatible with this app. Thanks in advance!

2. beesknees

beesknees Member

yo d00d may suggest that you install latest gnarly cios38 revision (Cios38 Rev13b I believe) and you should be good. Do remember that ppl say cios36 is the most stable though so you might wanna keep the wad inside the SD and swap between them if the need arises. that is all. Happy hunting, and always remember to stay with in the lines.

Eagle Power

3. ixhundred

ixhundred Member

I use cIOS38 rev. 14, it still be that error 002 for a new game titile. and also for cISO61 from new bootmii too. So, any suggest correct this for USB Loader 1.5. I prefer to use USB Loader 1.5, because of USB Loader GSX is now support for only FAT32, right? and need to a first partition and make it active. But, FAT 32 the size, it will not over 32 GB. So, how much the game that can install? Thus, I need to run via USB Loader 1.5. :)

4. ixhundred

ixhundred Member

Also error 002, for cIOS38 rev. 15 in running games by USB Loader 1.5, such as Wii Fit Plus.
    And, I've tried for USB Load GX, but it show only blank screen after run, I've wait very long... but the menu still not appear. But for USB Load 1.5, I can see the file in my HD and can run some games.

5. ixhundred

ixhundred Member

Dear All,
    after I load the preset package for installing USB Loader GX from here, http://www.wiikendhacks.com/2009/08/usb-loader-gx-tutorial.html. I could run it now, and I can see all file that I copied from USB Loader 1.5 :). No need to be re-copy or format. And can run the games that ever occured error #002. :D

P.S. If I run from Forwarder Channel, it's still be a blank screen. But, it's ok, perfect when I run directly from homebrew app via HBC. But, I'm quite stun, why I can't use the lasted boot.dol from USB Loader GX, (R833). It's also a blank screen even I run directly from HBC Apps. So, now I must run the version I posted above with a run via HBC method, then I can play them.